The Biochemistry Boot Camp 2017 final program is now available at the link below. In addition, because of the number of travelers this year, we have also included a campus map and a list of parking instructions.
Note that there has been is a room change: We are now hosting Boot Camp in Hand Lab Room 1144. The program below is updated to reflect this, and the maps highlight the correct building. A google map showing hand lab is available here.
If you have any questions about visiting campus, please contact Dr. Fitzkee.
Visitors to MSU will need to obtain a parking permit to park on campus. First time visitors can park for free, and instructions are below. If you have already received your free parking permit, please contact Dr. Fitzkee to obtain alternate (free) parking arrangements. Instructions for first-time guest registration are below:
- Visit the MSU Parking Accounts Page.
- Scroll down and select the "Get Permits" link.
- Click the "Guest Login" button at the bottom of the page.
- Create a new guest account by selecting the "create one" link.
- Follow the directions to create an account and enter your vehicle information.
- Once your vehicle information is entered, you will be able to select a guest permit. The cost should be $0.00.
- Select the dates for Boot Camp (May 22-24).
- Finally, select the vehicle and print your permit. While you are here, your permit must be printed and placed on the dashboard of your vehicle.
The best lots to park in are south of Hand Lab. In the campus map above, these are colored red and run along Hardy Road. Unfortunately, the lot to the immediate south (colored maroon) is gated, and you will not be able to park there.