- Session 10 - Bioinformatics and BLAST Searching
- Session 11 - Literature Searching and EndNote
Biochemistry Boot Camp
- Session 6 - Publication Quality Graphics
- Session 7 - DNA Structure and Properties
- Session 8 - The PDB and Molecular Visualization
- Session 9 - Lab Notebooks
- Session 1 - Protein Structure
- Session 2 - Protein Properties and Databases
- Session 3 - Introduction to UNIX
- Session 4 - Model Fitting
We're moving! We've had a few new students register for Boot Camp, and we're changing locations to give us additional space. The new location will be Swalm 200.
If you've never been to Swalm, check out the map on this page; Swalm is located northwest of Hand Lab, right next door, and room 200 is is located on the northwest end of the second floor, through a set of double doors.
All registered participants will be notified by email, and signs will be posted on Wednesday to help you find the room.
It's time for another year of Biochemistry Boot Camp! This year's session is scheduled for June 6-8 and will tentatively be held in Hand Lab room 3336. Registration is free - to register, please contact Nick Fitzkee with your name, department and academic year (grad/undergrad). Off campus guests are welcome, and if you're coming from out of town, please let us know that as well.